Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mono Spectrum



This is my first post, on my first blog.  This is way out of my typical comfort zone, which is one of the reasons that I have decided to create this blog.  I hope that mono spectrum will be an outlet for me and maybe (just maybe) the source of inspiration for others.  A way to record my interests, pursuits and mis-adventures.  A source of encouragement, to complete (or at least attempt) all of those grand ideas on my wish/to-do list.  A way to remember and document the happy moments and put a rose-colored light on the moments I'd like to forget.  This is what I hope to achieve with mono spectrum in the coming year.  Leading up to 2011, however, I think that 2010 deserves a recap.  Andy and I have had an amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment